Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Friday, June 29, 2007

When Will I Get My iPhone?

I know you’re all saturated with iPhone buzz and most of you don’t really care but being an early adopter type, everyone seems to be asking me when I’ll be getting my iPhone.

The answer is probably never. Personally, I don’t have need for an iPhone. The only reason for me to get one is to look cool, and that’s not an issue. If I did plan on getting an iPhone it wouldn’t be today. Most likely the only reason I’d pick up an iPhone is to create some kind of protection software. It won’t be long before someone finds the first iPhone security flaw. I did check and sure enough someone has parked the domain name of iPatrol.com. Smile and the whole world smiles with you

There’s more iPhone news online than anyone can handle but my favorite is still a video from my friend David Pogue. He’s a funny guy and while he’s been accused of being a little too Apple friendly, he’s quick to point out the biggest iPhone flaw.

Click here for Pogue Video

Labels: ,

Share on Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home