Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sale This Week on WinPatrol Stuff

First, thank you to all for the cards, Emails, Prayers and well wishes while I was recovering from a recent hospitalization. Everything is progressing according to plan and I’m anxious to get back to work on new WinPatrol features.

While I was recovering I was able to spend time doing a little holiday shopping. I know most of you will be doing the same this week so I wanted to offer some specials on the purchase of WinPatrol stuff for your friends and family.

This week I’ve reduced the price of our WinPatrol 1 GB wristbands and WinPatrol Sport Shirts.

Click to go to WinPatrol Store
Click Order Now to go to WinPatrol Store



Click to go to WinPatrol Store
Click Order Now to go to WinPatrol Store to select your size


Happy Holidays!
Bill


 


 

Labels: , , ,

Share on Facebook


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home